Today is August 8, 2026, the 14 year anniversary of the backhoe driving over my house.
My house at 146 Portland Ave, Old Orchard Beach, Maine, July 4, 2013, photo taken because we had just finished building a baby room on the back. vs My house August 8, 2013, when the same group of people (yes group, the golf club woman was not alone when she attacked November 14, 2013, nor was she alone with her second attack July 2016.) who murdered my son on November 14, 2013 at Southern Maine Community College and crippled me July 26, 2016 at scarborough WalMart,... they arrived the first time with a backhoe on August 8, 2013, that they used to drive over my house, during a time of day that I normally was home asleep... I had to work a different shift at the Waffle Cone Pizza Food Truck at George's Parking Lot by Bill's Pizza at the OBB Peir, that day, otherwise, I too would be at the bottom of a landfill, along with my house and everything I owned that was also in the house. I was 5 months pregnant at the time and have been homeless for just under 14 years, homeless ever since....
... which means it is now only a few weeks from the 14th anniversary of my son's murder. I was 8 month pregnant November 14, 2013, and a student ay SMCC, and coming out of the Buglight Lighthouse art studio after art class, when a still unidentifiedwoman wielding a golf club attacked me, severed my spine, while I was 8 months pregnant, triggered early labour, then killed my son minutes after he was born.
While accusing me of being transgender, screaming "transvestite freak" and "look at that thing, that's Ken's son in a dress"... while I was 8 months pregnant.
2nd photo, from same week: my 3,821 Fabio books all piled up in my dad's apartment (days after the backhoe attack) and waiting to be sorted onto a bookshelf (photo from 2013 shortly after the backhoe attack, when we were trying to find anything salvageable, and a few weeks before the attackers returned, broke my spine with a golf club and murdered my infant.)(location in photo here was at my dad's apartment 4 towns away, in Biddeford, as I no longer have a house because a lunatic drove a backhoe over it... what few of my belongings and pets to survive this attack went to my dad's apartment afterwards..). and as you can see many of them were badly damaged by the backhoe that drove over my house... and I had to rebuy the ones totally destroyed by the raving lunatic who drove a backhoe over me house... I was unfortunately unable to salvage the bulk of my 10k comic book Uncle Scrooge comics collection, and only around 2k of the Scrooge comic books survived the backhoe attack. almost nothing I owned survived the backhoe attack, these books were along the back wall over the brook and had been pushed into the brook, thus how they survived the backhoe attack.
3rd photo: Raphael, one of only 2 pets to survive the backhoe attack (photo from July 2026 at my dad's apartment where he temporarily lives until I can afford to rebuild my house - he is now over 22 years old... yes, the backhoe drove over and flattened to death my pets. Raphael, was one of only a two pets who survived the backhoe attack, the other was Rachel, his twin, - over a dozen of my birds and cats, and 72 pet fish were all crushed to death by the backhoe when it drove over my house... - yes the backhoe drove over and killed many pets, including my 3 parrots, everything in one of my fish tanks, 4 cats, and some hamsters, that were all at home at the time the backhoe drove over the house... my 22 year old Raphaël catfish survived this attack... I had him since 2007, and he survived his tank being driven over by a backhoe, by hiding in the mud.).
On August 8, 2013, 14 years ago, a crazed hater drove a backhoe over my house, they returned a few weeks later armed with golf clubs, broke my spine, while I was 8 months pregnant, triggered early labour, then beat my newborn son's head in with the same golf club they broke my spine with, the FBI investigation trying to find them (a man and 2 women) has been ongoing for now 14 years as of today and we still don't know who they were, what their motive was, or why they attacked.
If you have any information about my son’s murderer, please give it to FBI Agent Andy Drewer at 207–774–9322 of the Portland, Maine FBI office.



Comments