Wednesday, February 20, 2008

cool website

Go to this cool website, wait for the page to load, and than watch what happens.

http://producten.hema.nl/

At first it looks like an online store, but it's not, it's a very funny sie, watch what happens to the products on the "storefront"!

What's your take on this? I'd love to hear what you have to say about this post. Leave a comment and share your views!


If you liked this post, than you might like what I say on my other blog too!


Need To Publish Your First Novel?

Save the Goldeneagle

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

All donations to Star Log go either to The Rabbit Hole Fund and/or The Pidgie Fund. The Rabbit Hole Fund is raising money to start a small retail clothen shop, while The Pidgie Fund buys food for pets in Southern Maine.













Blingo

No comments:

Top 30 Authors Found in My Private Book Collection:

Authors whose books I own the most copies of.

Random Books From My Private Book Collection:

Top 100 Tags Found in My Private Library:

Space Dock 13 Recommends: