Wednesday, August 04, 2010

New Pictures and Updating my Etsy Store Today


EelKat Wendy C. Allen

EelKat Wendy C. Allen New pictures of me, so, new profile pic! I am sitting on the stump of "The White Money tree", the site most of the poltergiest activity that has happened in our yard. There shouldbe water all around me, but the swamp has gone dry.

    EelKat Wendy C. Allen

    EelKat Wendy C. Allen 


    Me modeling for my new line of gypsy wear. :)

    Watch for my Gypsy fashions to show up at my Etsy shop this fall!


    EelKat Wendy C Allen August 2010

























    EelKat Wendy C. Allen Working on my Etsy shop today. It's getting a magor overhaul in preparation for the new iems that will be listed this fall. It was a "doll shop" but now it is going to be an online extention of my new brick and mortar off line shop. There's no brick and no mortar in my store. hhhmmm...wheels and metal? =P :)Hey, gotta rebuild my car anyways , why not turn it into a travleing store?
      • I read this article about a woman that wanted a store and couldn't afford the rent, so she turned her car into a store and went on the road, and every where she went, she just took her shop with her. I thought, boy what a great idea!

        I've ...spent more than half my life living in a car, I love living in a car, I love working retail, I want a shop, can't afford the $500 per week rent for a shop here in Old Orchard Beach, I'm in the middle of rebuilding both of my vandalised cars (the Dodge in 2 peices and the Volvo keyed to hell) so, why not combine everything all into one big giant project and turn one car into a house and the other into a store?

        Been musing over this idea for a couple of months now, wrote up this big business plan sort of thing to try to work it all out and see if it could be done, did lots of Googling trying to find out if any one else has ever done anything like this and OMG

        I found tons and tons of folks who live and work out of theircars and they are all full of advice on how they did it and what works and what doesn't and, so now the project itself is underway and, so since it's started.

        So, that's where I'm at today. Setting up the online extention of the shop now, and the offline out of the car exstention of the shop will hit the road next spring.

        Now to learn how to drive. Written driving test next week. The Volvo should be running befoe the end of the month. I have a very busy summer going on this year.
























    What's your take on this? I'd love to hear what you have to say about this post. Leave a comment and share your views! NaNovel 2008 For Fear of Little Men by Wendy C Allen Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.
    Want to read more? Check out my Squidoo Lenses:
    Ekography: EelKats Lensography and be sure to find out about My Lord Sesshomaru Costume! Obsessed? I'm Not Obsessed... REALLY, I'm not! When Next You See Me I'll Look Like This: Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
    Blingo

    No comments:

    Top 30 Authors Found in My Private Book Collection:

    Authors whose books I own the most copies of.

    Random Books From My Private Book Collection:

    Top 100 Tags Found in My Private Library:

    Space Dock 13 Recommends: