Saturday, September 08, 2007

I Won Another Award!

zazzle@smtp.zazzle.com wrote:

From: zazzle@smtp.zazzle.com
To: xavychup@yahoo.com
Date: 8 Sep 2007 11:59:13 -0700
Subject: Featured product at Zazzle

You're in Today's Best!
Hi eelkat,
view productpromote onlineshare by email
Congratulations!

Your product, Sunset Palm; Pastle art by Wendy C. Allen, has been selected as one of Today's Best on Zazzle!

This means it will appear on the Zazzle homepage for the rest of today and it will also be added to the Todays Best Awards Showcase. Keep up the great work!
Bask. Glow. The honor is yours to enjoy.
-Zazzle




What's your take on this? I'd love to hear what you have to say about this post. Leave a comment and share your views!


If you liked this post, than you might like what I say on my other blog too!


Need To Publish Your First Novel?

Save the Goldeneagle

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

All donations to Star Log go either to The Rabbit Hole Fund and/or The Pidgie Fund. The Rabbit Hole Fund is raising money to start a small retail clothen shop, while The Pidgie Fund buys food for pets in Southern Maine.













Blingo

No comments:

Top 30 Authors Found in My Private Book Collection:

Authors whose books I own the most copies of.

Random Books From My Private Book Collection:

Top 100 Tags Found in My Private Library:

Space Dock 13 Recommends: