Monday, August 20, 2007

Finished Reading Harry Potter 7

Finished HP7 3 days ago. ... what a bloodbath! She had said she was killing off 2 characters. YIKES! She started bumping them off right in chapter one and than keep on going in each chapter to follow! How many characters did she kill off? I don't know, I lost count after chapter 4! My brother says it was 15 all together (main and sub characters that is.... closer to 50 if you count Death Eaters and Muggles too).

Deathly Hallows is by far the fastest moving, most action packed book in the series. Only one complaint: so as not to add any spoilers for those who haven't read it yet, I'll not name names... I loved the book execpt for one really big minor detail: she killed off my fave character!!!! WAAAAA!!! :( :( Not only killed him, but singled him out to slaughter him, which turned out to be a major turning point for the story and changed everything you thought you knew about the series and totally turned it upside down!




Currently reading : Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7) By J. K. Rowling Release date: 21 July, 2007


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments:

Top 30 Authors Found in My Private Book Collection:

Authors whose books I own the most copies of.

Random Books From My Private Book Collection:

Top 100 Tags Found in My Private Library:

Space Dock 13 Recommends: