Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Well on my way

I used to read an average of 3 books a week. Over the years though, I’ve slowly gotten away from it. Last year I think I read 3 books in the entire year. With my love for books, I find that appauling, and so started this goal (and others) in order to turn my reading habit around and back to the way it was years ago.



In order to do this, I signed up for 2 differant book reading goals on 43Things. The first was 52 books in 52 weeks. Though I’ve done it before and then some, in the past, I wasn’t quite sure I could do today, because it had been so long since I’ve read that many books in one year. I know for a fact just how much time this requires me to devote to nothing but reading, and I wasn’t sure if I could do that. But I knew I’d make 10 books in 2007, so I signed up for that one as well. I’ve hit 14 books in 2007, so that goal is now crossed off and I’m working on the 52 books in 52 weeks.



I can cross off this goal as well now. I certainly am reading more. Not at the rate I was in the long past, but better than in recent years, at least. I’m going to keep this one as an ongoing goal, but now it’s no longer on my main list.



~~Wendy



No comments:

Top 30 Authors Found in My Private Book Collection:

Authors whose books I own the most copies of.

Random Books From My Private Book Collection:

Top 100 Tags Found in My Private Library:

Space Dock 13 Recommends: