Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Update on My progress

Well, I’m 2 weeks into May, and not sticking to my schedual very well. I’m getting about 700 words a day, done at a rate of one in every 3 days! I need to at least try to write more often or maybe write more when I do write. I did so much better during NaNo 06.

Well, my long-term goal for this project is to have it in print via LuLu before October, so I guess I can let it continue the way I’m going, cause at this rate I’ll still get finished in time. I may have to give myself 2 months to write instead of one.

How’s every one else doing?

No comments:

Top 30 Authors Found in My Private Book Collection:

Authors whose books I own the most copies of.

Random Books From My Private Book Collection:

Top 100 Tags Found in My Private Library:

Space Dock 13 Recommends: