Thursday, May 17, 2007

Too Many Ideas!

Yesterday I wrote above and beyound my daily 1000 – 2000 words a day. Only problem is, what I wrote was not for my current book project! I had this idea for an older project I was working on a few years back, and just sat down and wrote and wrote and rote. I got a lot done, but for the wrong project for this challenge! eek!

Than today rolls in and I find my self writeing away, and making good time… on a third project!

If I keep going like this I’ll never get to the end of any of them! I need motination to stick to just one book at a time!

No comments:

Top 30 Authors Found in My Private Book Collection:

Authors whose books I own the most copies of.

Random Books From My Private Book Collection:

Top 100 Tags Found in My Private Library:

Space Dock 13 Recommends: