Tuesday, May 15, 2007

started... I think

I’ve started, right now I am trying out various online sources of extra (suplimental)income. Here is what I’ve added to my list so far:

84 shops on CafePress
3 Zazzle Galleries
added AdSence to my blogs
joined Suidoo/created a few lenses

I have a publishing house, which I am just starting to get “online” (it’s been around since the ‘70’s but I treated it like a hobby, not a bussiness, now I’m treating it like a business)

I am continueing my pursuit of a retail career, and still doing the whole job interview thing around localy, but so far no job offers

No comments:

Top 30 Authors Found in My Private Book Collection:

Authors whose books I own the most copies of.

Random Books From My Private Book Collection:

Top 100 Tags Found in My Private Library:

Space Dock 13 Recommends: