Thursday, May 24, 2007

Search Under Way

Getting calls on the ad in the paper. Well, we got one call, two days after the ad went in, so, that’s good… the ad read:

“Wanted: 5 or more acres anywhere in Maine.” followed by the phone number.

As you can see, there is no mention of coves or upstate Maine. Just plain and simple, let fate take it’s corese. Well, want to guess what we got for an answer to that ad? A cove in upstate Maine, 80 acres of forest with the stipulation that you must leave it as it is, only thing allowed is a home built for yourself to live in. Is that a dream come true or what?


The guy (a real eastate agent calling on behalf of the owner) just called 5 mins ago. I looked on the map to see where the land was… it’s about an hours drive from the Thunder Hole! OMG! OMG! OMG! That is my absolute favorite spot on the planet!


I guess the next thing to do is go take a look at the land and see what it looks like.

No comments:

Top 30 Authors Found in My Private Book Collection:

Authors whose books I own the most copies of.

Random Books From My Private Book Collection:

Top 100 Tags Found in My Private Library:

Space Dock 13 Recommends: