Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Best thing for any writer!

Joining an online writer’s group was the best thing I ever did to boost my self esteem as a writer. I ended up joining about 20 differant online writing groups, I visit most of them only once every 4 or 5 months, however NaNoWriMo.org is one that I am on almost every week. The folks there are great, we share ideas, set writing goals, and of course there’s the NaNoWriMo 50k writing challange each November.

My advice for anyone looking to join an online writer’s group is that they must check out NaNoWriMo.org.

~~EK

No comments:

Top 30 Authors Found in My Private Book Collection:

Authors whose books I own the most copies of.

Random Books From My Private Book Collection:

Top 100 Tags Found in My Private Library:

Space Dock 13 Recommends: