Monday, February 26, 2007

Thieves!

You know how that last post of mine, kind of looked like it wasn’t finished? Well, you know what? It wasn’t! X-( Our internet went offline, couldn’t figure out why, so called the cable guy, who came out to look at it, and guess what? Our neighbors (who live at 20 Water St in Biddeford Maine) had broken into our cable box, cut our line, and put a line to their house in!!!!!!! I am so pissed! Shocked! Stunned! Why would anyone do something like that? That is stealing! Stealing is so wrong! Don’t they know that? How is it that people can think they can steal? Why wouls anyone want to steal? I don’t understand it at all. Not one bit!

No comments:

Top 30 Authors Found in My Private Book Collection:

Authors whose books I own the most copies of.

Random Books From My Private Book Collection:

Top 100 Tags Found in My Private Library:

Space Dock 13 Recommends: