Monday, February 26, 2007

EK’s Top 10 (make that 13) World’s Cutest Guys

I'll have to raid my imageshack account for this one! LOL! I was just sitting here thinking what should I post next, couldn't think of anything, so zipped on over to Proboards to chat with my pals over there, and came across a thread that I had started about movies, that was getting a lot of great feedback. I was reading and answering, when it hit me: I have so got to write up a top 10 list of my fave guys! Well, here it is, and in typical EK fashion it ran to *shock* 13! (Who'd of ever guessed! ;) LOL!) So here they are, my Top 10 13 World's Most Cutest Guys! Cute Guys, several in eyeliner... drools!



  1. C*C*DeVille as himself.

  2. Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow

  3. David Bowie as Jarath

  4. Alan Rickman as Col. Brandon

  5. Alan Rickman as Prof. Snape

  6. Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka

  7. Johnny Depp as (forgot name) guy from Secret Window

  8. Alice Cooper as himself

  9. Vincent Price as anyone/himself

  10. Brett Micheals as himself

  11. David Carradine as Bill

  12. Gene Wilder as Willy Wonka or Dr. Frankinstien

  13. Martin Short as Jack Frost



I have them all safely tucked away in my imageshack account... heading out to find them, well edit this post in a few. BRB!

okay: edit time:

I'm back, here are the pics; these are all clickable thumbnails... some of these pics are pretty big, others are about the same size as the thumbnail. If you want to gett a better look at any of these guys, just click the pic and it'll open in a new window (I think... if I didit right they well, anyways!).

So without farther delay, here they are:


  • C*C*DeVille as himself.

  • boy oh boy! This guy looks good at any age! here he is during the last 3 decades:
    ...in 1986:

    ...in 1996:

    ...in 2006:

    and a few extra ones, just cause I think he looks good with blue hair

    ...and pink

    ...and red

    ...and white



  • Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow


  • David Bowie as Jarath


  • Jarath King of the Goblins... need I say more?



  • Alan Rickman as Col. Brandon





  • Alan Rickman as Prof. Snape






  • Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka

  • this is the desktop I've got up right now:





  • Johnny Depp as (forgot name) guy from Secret Window


  • Alice Cooper as himself





  • Vincent Price as anyone/himself

  • These pics vary from 1943 to 1999... 50 years of ageless cuteness! This is my desktop btw...





  • Brett Micheals as himself


  • David Carradine as Bill






  • Gene Wilder as Willy Wonka or Dr. Frankinstien

  • as Willy Wonks:



  • Martin Short as Jack Frost

  • and there you have them! Aren't they cute!?

    Did any of your top ten make it on to my list? Leave a comment and let me know... feel free to post your top ten!

    No comments:

    Top 30 Authors Found in My Private Book Collection:

    Authors whose books I own the most copies of.

    Random Books From My Private Book Collection:

    Top 100 Tags Found in My Private Library:

    Space Dock 13 Recommends: