Monday, February 26, 2007

EelKat as Venus Goddess of Love

Still making dolls ... all fantasy self-potraits of myself ... nine differant versions of me as Venus Goddess of Love:

Dress Up Games, Doll Makers and Cartoon Dolls @ The Doll Palace...Dress Up Games, Doll Makers and Cartoon Dolls @ The Doll Palace ... Dress Up Games, Doll Makers and Cartoon Dolls @ The Doll Palace ...

Dress Up Games, Doll Makers and Cartoon Dolls @ The Doll Palace ... Dress Up Games, Doll Makers and Cartoon Dolls @ The Doll Palace ... Dress Up Games, Doll Makers and Cartoon Dolls @ The Doll Palace...Dress Up Games, Doll Makers and Cartoon Dolls @ The Doll Palace ... Dress Up Games, Doll Makers and Cartoon Dolls @ The Doll Palace ...Dress Up Games, Doll Makers and Cartoon Dolls @ The Doll Palace



No comments:

Top 30 Authors Found in My Private Book Collection:

Authors whose books I own the most copies of.

Random Books From My Private Book Collection:

Top 100 Tags Found in My Private Library:

Space Dock 13 Recommends: