Thursday, January 25, 2007

WelcomeTo the Padded Cell...

So, how's my fellow cell-mates doing today?

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{huggles for all}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

It's such a beautiful sunny morning, on this cold Maine day.

eeek! I'm up in the daylight!
I can see the sun... get me some dark glasses!
Quick, pull the shades! where's my coffin?
help the sun light is after me!!!!!


runs to find a dark dungeon to hide in---->>



Hello???

ECHO-ECHO-ECHO

anyone here?


The halls of White Rock Asylum lay deserted,
my footsteps echoed down the corridors,
blood dripping from every wall...
What happened here?
Where are all the patiants?
Why are all the doctors dead?
...and who was it they had locked away in the Padded Cell?

No comments:

Top 30 Authors Found in My Private Book Collection:

Authors whose books I own the most copies of.

Random Books From My Private Book Collection:

Top 100 Tags Found in My Private Library:

Space Dock 13 Recommends: