Thursday, January 25, 2007

Home Business Start Up Plans; Current mood: cheerful

Category: Goals, Plans, Hopes



Today I'm reading a book called "Make Your Creative Dreams Real" and another called "A Shop of One's Own". I figure how am I ever gonna get started at opening myown retail store, if I just keep saying I'm gonna do it, but than never even read up on what I want to do? Well, it's a start, at least.


I'm half-way through "A Shop of One's Own" now...
interesting and very inspiring,
it's about all these women who threw caution to the wind and set out to start their own retail business... I was surprised, a few places, like The Barefoot Contesesa, are quite famous, but they got their start as a one woman operation! Thee is lots of info on how to get started... each chapter focuses on what they did and how they did it, and what failed vs what succeeded. I have found this book very helpful... must go write it a review on Amazon now.

No comments:

Top 30 Authors Found in My Private Book Collection:

Authors whose books I own the most copies of.

Random Books From My Private Book Collection:

Top 100 Tags Found in My Private Library:

Space Dock 13 Recommends: